This is one 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Toyota Tacoma gauge cluster, professionally rebuilt, tested, programmed to your vehicle mileage, cleaned, and polished.
If you have a V6, automatic Tacoma buy our 2012 – 2015 Toyota Tacoma Instrument Cluster V6, Automatic, 83800-04F80
If you have a 4 Cylinder automatic Tacoma buy our 2012 – 2015 Toyota Tacoma Instrument Cluster 4 Cylinder, Automatic, 83800-04F60
Any other part number or option you will purchase this custom order cluster.
Common issues with this year range are a P0500 code as well as the inability to reset the oil life or oil change notification. These are issues that cannot be repaired so a replacement is needed. Your gauge movement may also fail or become intermittent. When you purchase a Tacoma cluster from us you eliminate any downtime without having an instrument cluster installed.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Returns on unopened, unused products are allowed within 30 days of receipt.
The buyer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- For Toyota Tacoma instrument clusters: we do not offer core refunds if you are experiencing a P0500 code. This issue is nonrepairable and we will not be able to send you a refund check if you have this issue.
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Products that are in stock usually ship out within a few days. If this is a custom order or backordered item it may take 2-3 weeks.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.