Current turnaround time on repair services as of 8/1/2023 is 5-7 business days.
Customer order shipments are insured up to $100 at no additional cost. If you would like to be covered beyond this amount, it is the customer’s responsibility to add additional insurance to cover your part should it get LOST or DAMAGED in transit. Additional shipping insurance can be selected during the checkout process by selecting the drop down with your desired insurance amount. Typically you can not buy more insurance than the product is worth as the shippers won’t pay out more than the maximum invoice amount.
For the return shipping of customer supplied parts for repair services – it is the customer’s responsibility to add additional insurance to cover your part should it get LOST or DAMAGED in transit. If you decide to purchase additional insurance, is applied to your return shipment only.
How to send your item to Tanin Auto Electronix
For all international orders and purchased parts the customer is responsible for any and all customs or import fees. We can not understate customs values. If we ship your repaired item back to you then it will be shipped as such and there should be no additional fees due because repair services are returned goods and do not have an import charge.
- Repair services do not cover physical damage, missing parts, or repairs beyond the normal scope or price paid.
- In the rare event that we are unable to repair your item, we charge a labor fee. The standard fee for this is $124.99.
- If you do not want the item back, we will generally pay you a core value for your item, if it’s worth anything
- We can also help you locate a replacement item. For replacement instrument clusters, we can program the correct mileage and VIN to ensure plug and play operation.
- Warranty varies by item. Please see the item description for specific warranty information.