This is a brand new Tanin Electronix instrument cluster LCD screen set for 2003 – 2008 Mercedes SL350, SL500, SL600, SL55 and SL65 AMG – R230. Please select the correct year of your vehicle because the parts are different based on model year.
Common issues are the speedometer LCD glass displays will deteriorate, becoming difficult to read and cosmetically blemished. Don’t buy a used replacement instrument cluster that will need programmed by a dealer when you cluster can easily be repaired at home for a fraction of the cost.
- Do NOT remove the LCD from the package by pulling the ribbon cable.
- Do NOT attempt to remove the LCD from the cardboard by pulling on the glass.
- Do NOT pull, handle, or hold the LCD by the ribbon cable.
- Do NOT insert the ribbon into the circuit board until the LCD is in place in the plastic holder.
- Do NOT pry, bend, or twist the socket the ribbon plugs into on the circuit board.
Doing any of these things will cause the LCD to NOT WORK! They are extremely delicate and you will damage the LCD assembly.
We can NOT warranty LCD’s that are broken on your end! Contact us with any questions!
We do not offer any additional technical support for this DIY part. Please watch the video shown below to ensure you are able to install this Mercedes LCD screen replacement yourself.