This item is one Kia Optima instrument cluster for 2011, 2012, and 2013 year model vehicles cluster, programmed to your mileage, and fully rebuilt.
Purchasing our fully rebuilt warrantied cluster will fix the following issues.
Failed backlighting and gauges not moving correctly. Total gauge failure, all gauges that do not work, warning lights on (or off) that should not be, loss of communication with the cluster, an odometer display not accumulating mileage or any other issues that sound like these.
When you receive the refurbished cluster, you simply swap it into your vehicle without needing to worry about downtime. Contact us today if you have any additional questions about replacement clusters.
[table sort=”asc,asc” colwidth=”200|300″]
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $50 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
Simply print & fill out our repair work order and ship your item to Tanin Auto Electronix!
View our shipping page for more detailed instructions and current turnaround times.