Tanin Auto Electronix will provide you with one refurbished instrument cluster for 2005 GMC Sierra, Yukon, Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, and Suburban with transmission temperature gauge. This is a custom built gauge cluster with our blue and chrome ring needles, blue LED lighting, and a custom Escalade style gauge overlay.
The components used in these 2003+ gauge clusters were subject to a lawsuit involving Delphi and GM. All of the XC5.168 stepper motors failed within years of being in operation. This led to a revised part number of X15.168, then X25.168, and finally X27.168. The original lighting failed as well, and these clusters also suffered from odometer and gear selector screen failure or dimming.
We rebuild the gauge cluster with new Switec Juken stepper motors and light bulbs. This Chevy/GM gauge cluster also includes Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) programming, odometer mileage correction, and hour-meter programming to match your vehicle. We also clean and polish the instrument panel cluster lens before shipping it to you for a crystal clear view.
You will receive one of these three part numbers with transmission temperature: 15224142, 15135669
CHEVY, AVALANCHE, 2005
CHEVY, SILVERADO, 2005
CHEVY, SUBURBAN, 2005
CHEVY, TAHOE, 2005
GMC, SIERRA, 2005
GMC, YUKON, 2005
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $75 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Products that are in stock usually ship out within a few days. If this is a custom order or backordered item it may take 2-3 weeks.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.