This item is one 2005 – 2006 Toyota Tundra gauge cluster, professionally rebuilt, tested, programmed to your vehicle mileage, cleaned, and polished. Common issues with this gauge cluster is gauge movement issues or total power loss.
You will receive part number 83800-0C391 which will work in any V8 model. If you have a different model let us know and we can custom order it.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Products that are in stock usually ship out within a few days. If this is a custom order or backordered item it may take 2-3 weeks.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.