This item is one 2000, 2001, or 2002 GMC Sierra, Yukon, Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Avalanche, or Tahoe gauge cluster remanufactured and programmed to your mileage. There is a gas version without transmission temperature, a gas version with transmission temperature, and a diesel cluster.
This cluster has the 4-digit code CDKJ, CRMZ, DCFZ, DHRK or part number 15755885, 15758075, 15055362
Please be aware that the needle motors in these clusters are old and sometimes “loose” and bouncy. There are no new parts available for these motors so we cannot replace them. If you have issues with this please contact us first and let us know your thoughts. Sometimes we can repair your original cluster or use parts from it if it’s in excellent condition. We will do our best to rebuild the cluster as much as we can with good used parts that we have in stock.
This item comes with a 90-day warranty. See the warranty options above for extended warranties.
Please visit our warranty page for more details.
Please visit our returns & exchanges page for more details.
We will purchase your original core item!
Send your original item to us with a completed core refund form, and we will pay you up to $30 based on the overall condition of internal components.
How It Works
- After you install your replacement unit, fill out our core refund form. Be sure to describe the issues you were experiencing with the original item.
- (OPTIONAL) Use our UPS Shipping Portal to create a discounted shipping label. The shipping cost will then be deducted from your core refund amount.
- Ship your completed form with the original item to Tanin Auto Electronix. Our technicians will test and evaluate the item, so we can then send YOU a check!
- Once you ship the item, please allow several weeks for it to be processed, tested, evaluated, and the check to be mailed out.
- Checks are written for up to this amount, meaning the listed amount or less. We do not determine an amount until the item is evaluated by one of our technicians, so there is no guarantee for core refund amounts.
What Happens Next?
If we need any additional information from you after your order is placed, we will contact you.
Once the order is processed and shipped, you will be sent tracking information by email. Products that are in stock usually ship out within a few days. If this is a custom order or backordered item it may take 2-3 weeks.
And if you have any questions, you can contact us as well.